Having successfully served the UK’s ventilation needs since the mid-80s, we now specialise in commercial and institutional kitchen ventilation for the catering and hospitality industry sector.
Turn-key kitchen ventilation solutions for the catering industry
HVAC Kitchen Ventilation has the unique ability to offer genuine turnkey kitchen ventilation solutions from our own in-house resources. We use our experience and expertise and apply it your particular circumstances to create the most effective solution for the best value.
We can accommodate anything from simple system upgrades to full, new systems including mechanical, electrical, controls, air-conditioning, fans and plant and project management services. Whether you need a fully integrated system, a standalone system or simply a canopy, we’ll be able to help.
We also offer services such as:
- Existing system appraisals
- Concept-to-order design & specification
- Advice on air tempering
- Advice on grease & odour control
- A range of high-performance capture canopies & hoods
- Super-efficient grease filtration
- Services distribution units (including mechanical & electrical fit-outs if required)
- Ventilated ceilings
- Integrated fire suppression systems
- Controls and interlocks
- Air-handling plant
- Grease & odour control equipment
HVAC Kitchen Ventilation is based in Southam in Warwickshire and is a division of HVAC Ltd whose head office is in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire. HVAC Kitchen ventilation serves the whole of the UK, Ireland, Isle of Mann and The Channel Islands.
Accreditations –HVAC is certificated as follows:
- ISO9001 (Quality Management)
- ISO14001 (Environmental Management)
- ISO18001 (Health & Safety Management)
- RoSPA Membership
- CHAS accreditation
- Building & Engineering Services Association Member
Guides & standards – HVAC is conversant and compliant with:
- B&ES document DW172 (Kitchen Ventilation Specification)
- B&ES document DW144 (Ductwork Specification)
- British Standards document BS6173 (Ventilation of gas fired appliances)
- HSE Catering information sheet 10
- HSE Catering information sheet 23
- CIBSE document TM50 (Energy efficiency in commercial kitchens)
Get in touch today to see how HVAC can help